AMUNET - The best leak aggregator!

Dear Friends, On the Amunet forum, we aggregating and posting data from more than a hundreds different sources, and we will also tell you about new high sensitive leaks and news in the IT and information security.

Best Regards, Amunet Support Team

DECRYPTING HASHES [BEGINNER TO ADVANCED] METHOD 3

Apr 24, 2022

DECRYPTING HASHES [BEGINNER TO ADVANCED] METHOD 3

ashkiller Helper - Decrypts MD5, SHA1 & NTLM

This tool is a very, very good! They use the Hashkiller.co.uk database that its HUGE and its daily updated! They have a DeathbyCaptcha plugin that solves the captchas (not tested this dbc - if you have and account and can lend me to test or test yourself, let me know!)

However, its an old tool and needs an update so there are a few problems that we need to adress before using this tool!

1 - You MUST USE this tool with VPN or in a RDP. Cause if you end up using too much of this tool, Hashkiller.co.uk will ban you IP! That will disable the abiity of the tool to decrypt the hashes.

2 - Since its using the Haskiller.co.uk decrypter format, that only allows 64 hash at a time, the tool will only be able to decrypt 64 hash at a time.

3 - If your "bad.txt" or "not found.txt" with hashes is still pretty big, decrypting them will be very time cosuming, cause every 64 hashes you will have to solve a captcha.

4 - However, the main problem of this tool is that after you finish decrypting, you wont be able to retrieve the "Not Found" hashes in the tool. This is the reason why i always leave this tool to last. BUT, if you liked this tool and if you have the DeathbyCaptcha account, there is a way to retrieve the "Not Found" with a different tool. But im going to make a tutorial in the end of the topic to show you guys how to do it.

Lets see how this tool works with the 256 mail.hash that we still have to find.

Now you will copy the 'Results' into a notepad and save it.

As you can see the tool decrypted 230 out of the 256 hashes. Leaving us with 26, however we cant copy from the tool the 26 not found.

But you might say: "But 26 its a really small number to care!". I agree with you! But what if it was 1000, 10000 Not Found? This is the problem with this tool. But, as i said ii will make a tutorial in the end of this topic on how to resolve this problem.

Now, you used the 3 methods to crack your MD5 mail.hash combo,you will have 3 txt files.

In the end of this tutorial im going to teach you how to combine them!