AMUNET - The best leak aggregator!

Dear Friends, On the Amunet forum, we aggregating and posting data from more than a hundreds different sources, and we will also tell you about new high sensitive leaks and news in the IT and information security.

Best Regards, Amunet Support Team

ANIME STREAMING 4YR HOSTING + API HOSTING

Jun 16, 2023
Code:
1. What is Animefly?
Animefly is a free site to watch anime and you can even download subbed or dubbed anime in ultra HD quality without any registration or payment. By having No Ads in all kinds, we are trying to make it the safest site for free anime.

2. Is Animefly safe?
Yes we are, we do have only one Ads to cover the server cost and we keep scanning the ads 24/7 to make sure all are clean, If you find any ads that is suspicious, please forward us the info and we will remove it.

3. So what make Animefly the best site to watch anime free online?
Before building Animefly, we've checked many other free anime sites, and learnt from them. We only keep the good things and remove all the bad things from all the competitors, to put it in our Animefly website. Let's see how we're so confident about being the best site for anime streaming

Code:
Selling my last anime site
there will be no more after this

Comes with Network Access - SEO plan for 6 months - 3 months worth of ads from IG/GADS/Discord promos

Hosting is on a 4 year plan and domain just got renewed
I will stay and work with you on the site even after the sale is completed

$350 for full package

$150 for just website/Hosting/Api an No seo, Ads, Crazy support like sure I will help but I wont
change the whole layout, but I can do css/logo etc

both plans include ad setup/analytics and so forth

Example:

https://animefly.xyz/

Discord: lord.momonga (Please Reply Here First With Your Discord So i know who to accept i get alot of friends requests and cant accept them all)

Last edited: