AMUNET - The best leak aggregator!

Dear Friends, On the Amunet forum, we aggregating and posting data from more than a hundreds different sources, and we will also tell you about new high sensitive leaks and news in the IT and information security.

Best Regards, Amunet Support Team

Pinterest Create for Promote Shop Etsy

DucDuc

Bronze
Jun 3, 2022
Do you have an Etsy, Shopify, website, or Instagram store, but no or few sales?
Let's drive traffic from Pinterest - the largest social network with a lot of potential buyers from all over the world!
What will I do:
1. Create a Pinterest business account for your store, with your keywords and your product category.
2. A board will be created in your account for the keywords of your products.
This account will automatically create, every day - 30-40 pins with your link to the store. Throughout the month, continuously on the machine
3. In total, an account will create 800 - 1000 pins per month with a link to your store.
You will passively get a lot of targeted traffic on Pinterest to your Etsy store.
In about 15-20 days, when the pins are indexed, traffic to your store will begin to flow.
Visitors will come from Pinterest itself, Google search, and Facebook.
Personally, I myself have three stores on Etsy and I worked everything on my store: the sales result was in 15 days!
The machine works for one month (usually this is enough to promote the account and start bringing traffic from 200 thousand to 1 million impressions)

Important! Please read the file
Files
Important! Please read.txt

To get started, the seller needs:
- link to your Etsy store, Shopify or website
- keywords if possible
- wishes for creating a Pinterest account
Attention !
I don't need your product photos or other photos. The work is set up so that the automation will itself search Pinterest and Google for photos for unique keywords in your topic. And substitute a link to your store, website.
Service includes:

greengalka.png
Design
greengalka.png
Initial content upload
greengalka.png
Newsletter setup
Delivery: 4 days
$50
BTC, Dash