AMUNET - The best leak aggregator!

Dear Friends, On the Amunet forum, we aggregating and posting data from more than a hundreds different sources, and we will also tell you about new high sensitive leaks and news in the IT and information security.

Best Regards, Amunet Support Team

Middleman services

Anubis

21 deals
Staff member
MIDDLEMEN
Dec 15, 2021
This thread is for anyone interested in leveraging my Middleman services for transactions with other users on our forum.

It's simple. Users interested in a middleman can send me a PM.

Please provide the following:

Amunet Usernames (both parties):
Thread/Product:
Cryptocurrency being used:
Price:

When all this is provided to me, I will create a group for the middleman deal. When both parties agree to the trade, I will send a wallet address for the funds to be sent to.

Once the funds are in my wallet, and confirmed on the blockchain, I will inform both parties and the seller can release the files to the buyer. The seller will PM the buyer the files directly, so I never even touch the files you're selling.

After the buyer has confirmed the data, and that it is as expected, I will release the funds to the seller. If an issue arises // the data doesn't match, the funds will NOT be sent until confirmation is given by the buyer of the data.

In disputable cases, when the buyer and the seller cannot reach a consensus, the Middleman can act as the inspector of the goods. Otherwise, a topic is created in the Arbitrage section.

Current MM Fee is 0%.