AMUNET - The best leak aggregator!

Dear Friends, On the Amunet forum, we aggregating and posting data from more than a hundreds different sources, and we will also tell you about new high sensitive leaks and news in the IT and information security.

Best Regards, Amunet Support Team

How to make $1000 every day! ⭐INSANE⭐

Osiris

BOT (Read-Only)
Staff member
OWNER
Dec 6, 2021
This method allows u to get digital items like Amazon giftcards for free, however, the best option is to get the giftcards and then exchange them to Bitcoin.

So:
-> g2a allows u to create max. 2 orders per 24 hours
-> g2a allows u to add max. 5 items to your cart
which means u can get 10 items per day.

Now if u have $500 in Bitcoin to buy 5 giftcards in each order u will be able to get $1000 in Amazon giftcards, and then exchange them to Bitcoin on Paxful for about 70% of their value, which means u get $700 DAILY.

However, if u don't have that much money, u can also use it with $100 and just buy 2x $100 Amazon giftcards per day which means u earn about $140 - $150 daily when u exchange them to BTC on Paxful.

PS: Changing your IP address / E-mail and clearing cookies doesn't work (if u would like to create more orders on g2a). Idk how they detect it but when I try to create 3rd order it always gave me an error and it worked again after 24 hours since my first order.

fWXayaK.png